To book a 1 hour session, select the time slot you require below , then click on the blue ‘Select’ button, select the number of swimmers in your group, then click ‘View Selections’ to complete your booking. If you want to view a different day, click on the blue date next to the Calendar icon select and alternative date (please note you can only book pool sessions up to 4 days in advance).
For the sake of fairness to all users, please note a maximum of two sessions per day are allowed for each household. These sessions must not run concurrently – please don’t book one session straight after another. This is so that every body gets a fair chance to go at the more popular times.
This year we are allowing up to an additional 4 visitors to accompany your household membership (a trained community pool member must always be present). Adult to child ratios* must be always be observed please for both your own household swims, and also when taking extra guests. This flexibility is not intended for memberships to be shared with other households.
The pool is open during the following hours:
Mon – Fri: 5pm – 9pm
Sat & Sun: 10am – 9pm
Mon – Sun: 10am – 9pm
- For the sake of fairness to all users, please only book a maximum of two non-concurrent sessions per day for each household.
- Bookings can only be made 4 days in advance.
- Please observe adult to child ratios*
Quiet Sessions for 0-4’s
Aimed for the under 5’s and their caregivers, these are intended to be quieter sessions for those who need to gain confidence in the water. These sessions are held at the following times:
- Sunday: 11:00am – 12:00 noon
- Tuesday: 11:00am – 12:00 noon
- Sunday: 10:00am-11:00am
*Adult to child ratios
Adult to child ratios must always be adhered to when using the pool.
- For children under 8 years of age there must be one adult over 18 at or in the pool for every two children.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by a Community Pool Member (someone who has done the approved resuscitation course).