Classes 1 – 7 will be judged by Mrs Carol Tanton
1. Best Pedigree Puppy (6-12 MONTHS)
2. Best Pedigree Dog [over 12 months]
3. Best Cross Breed Dog [open to non pedigree dogs]
4. Best Rescue Dog [open to all dogs]
5. Best Veteran Dog [7 year and over] [open to all dogs]
6. Best Condition Dog [open to all dogs]
7. Best Child Handler [open to all dogs] Rosettes for all entrants.
Classes 8 – 14 will be judged by Mrs Pip Ainsworth
8. The Prettiest Bitch
9. The Handsomest Dog
10. The Dog with the Waggiest Tail
11. The Dog with the Most Appealing Eyes
12. The Fastest Sit and Down
13. The Best Trick
14. The Fastest Bonio Eater
FOUR ROSETTES in each class and Prizes for all Winners
BEST IN SHOW – The winners of each class go through to The Best in Show
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. DOGS DO NOT NEED TO BE REGISTERED WITH THE KENNEL CLUB
2. NO BITCHES IN SEASON TO ATTEND.
3. DOGS MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY NUMBER OF CLASSES
4. ALL DOGS MUST BE VACCINATED
5. NO DOGS SHOULD ENTER THIS SHOW THAT HAVE CONTRACTED OR KNOWINGLY BEEN EXPOSED TO ANY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE WITHIN THE
LAST 21 DAYS.
6. DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES.
7. DOGS AND THEIR OWNERS ENTER THIS SHOW AT THEIR OWN RISK.
8. OWNERS MUST CLEAR UP AFTER THEIR DOGS – POO BAGS PROVIDED!
9. WATER WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE DOGS.
10 REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE AT THE FISHERMANS REST
All proceeds to go towards building a stockroom for The Village Shop
For more information contact Dinah Ashton Tel: 01548 550740, 01548 550996 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org