Local Police: Fore Street, Kingsbridge. (Limited opening hours)
For non emergencies, central switchboard – Tel: 101
Casualty department, Kingsbridge (South Hams Hospital)
- For minor injuries only.
- Open 7 days a week, including bank holidays, between 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
- It is recommended that you ring first to check that it is the appropriate place to be treated.
Casualty department at Derriford Hospital, Plymouth
- For urgent conditions and more serious injuries.
- Open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- A main general hospital with an accident and emergency department
- A rota showing weekend opening times is printed weekly in the ‘Gazette’.
- Kingsbridge – Boots, Prince of Wales Road, Kingsbridge (opp. bus station), Tel: 01548 852354
- Kingsbridge – The Well Pharmacy, Quay House, Ilbert Road, Kingsbridge (adj. bus station), Tel: 01548 857158
- Kingsbridge – Day Lewis, Norton Brook Medical Centre , Tel: 01548 853129
- Modbury Pharmacy, 5 Broad Street, Tel: 01548 830215